I’ve been waiting to buy one of their palettes for a while but I could never decide which one to get. I saw swatches of this one and decided that this would be the one I purchase from coastalscents.com.
So straight to the point, is it all good or all bad?
It’s purty good!
- Size: It’s a nice compact size that can travel with you on a daily and not be too bulky, sleek and thin
- Price: $14.95 I believe shipping was $7 so $20 which isn’t bad for a palette with such vivid colors
- Pigment: well this is very pigmented and very colorful. See for yourself below:
- The pots are removable so you can add whatever colors you like if you don’t like these and the pots online are super cheap too, less than a few bucks and some are only a $1.
- Staying Power: This has a good staying power. I had to wipe it off really good with my makeup wipes to get the color off.
If I had a bad thing to say it’ll be that although they are pigmented, they are messy. Lots of droppage. You definitely have to blow on the brush before applying to your face.
Other than that. I love it.