I have been nominated twice for a Liebster award and I’m super excited. Thanks to http://www.aworkofartifice.wordpress.com and http://www.sayhellotogorgeous.wrodpress.com I appreciate you lovely ladies reading, liking, and commenting on my blog. I see the rules are to tag the person who nominated you and answer the questions they have for you on their post then post 11 random things about yourself and nominate 11 awesome bloggers with 200 or less followers AND put the label on your post.
To answer the questions posed by lipstickandkittens:
Now, my new questions for my nominees:
1. How many languages do you speak? I only speak English, I’d love to learn more languages though.
2. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? I just have my ears pierced twice but I only use my first piercing, IDKY, I just don’t wear two earrings in one ear anymore. I have 6 tattoos with plans to get more. I did a post about them on the TMI post.
3. If you could meet an historical figure, who would it be and why? Ralph Waldo Emerson, most of my favorite quotes comes from him and when I realized it, I thought, I’d love to sit and pick his brain. Have a convo over coffee, that would awesome.
4. Who is your style inspiration? IDK, my style is all over the place. I love Alexander McQueen, so I when I dress, I dress thinking about how he would have paired what I wore.
5. Favorite TV show? Seinfeld, I own the entire 9 seasons and I watch it almost every night before bed to put me to sleep but recently I haven’t because of my new room arrangement doesn’t allow for my laptop on my night stand. . .grrr sucks.
6. Girl crush? Hmmmm Scarlett Johanssen, she’s gorgeous.
7. Number one beauty product? Lipstick, even with no makeup on, no foundation or eyeshadow, lipstick always looks fabulous on me.
8. What are some of your other interests? Writing, Organizing (yes, I love to do it and plan to do it for a career), sewing, and doing hair.
9. Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor? Elizabeth Taylor
10. Best book you’ve ever read? Melody by Carolyn B. Cooney
11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? I’d make it where everyone had to think before they acted, it would be a law, you would have to record the pros and cons of major actions before doing them. . .hopefully it’ll stop murder and rapists.
Now 11 random facts about me:
1. I love paper, I literally love touching paper, especially hand spun paper and I love the way ink seeps into the paper.
2. I have written 3 full length unpublished (because I am afraid to publish them) novels. Crime novels because I love learning of all things crime and what makes people do bad things.
3. I love being in and around nature. . .I love trees. Most of the time when I see a tree, I want to climb it.
4. I have a weird obsession with trunks, YES you read that right. . .trunk spaces of cars. I try to figure out how many bodies can fit into them. . lol. . .it’s from my crime novel writing, it all goes together but I swear I’m not crazy.
5. I’m 31 years old with an almost 12 year old son
6. My favorite boots are Palladium boots and in the 3 years since discovering them I own 13 pair.
7. I just rejoined FB after 2 years off
8. My favorite genre of music is alternative (kings of leon is my favorite band and I just seen them live, post coming soon)
9. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters.
10. I organize my closet by color and style and I rearrange it every season to accommodate what I’d wear more that season.
11. I make wigs.
And now to nominate some of you awesome bloggers:
My questions for you are:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What’s your favorite thing on this planet?
3. What’s your favorite song?
4. DO you have any children?
5. What celeb would you love to go on a date with?
6. Can you dance?
7. If you were stranded on an island and could bring one person with you, who will be there with you forever, who would that person be?
8. The most sexiest man feature is ________________
9. What’s your favorite season?
10. What country do you live in?
11. What country would you like to visit?